Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Investment

When you're investing in photographs, you're not just buying some prints, you're investing in memories.  Images that will be shared with your friends, family, and possibly your children, and their children, and beyond.  It is artwork, captured in the moment.  Each image is inspected for quality.  I strongly believe a true image comes straight from the camera, but enhancements sometimes makes what would be an amazing photograph, into that piece of art.  For your investment, on a typical 2 hour session, I spend typically 2-4 days editing and uploading.  All images are placed online for your private viewing.  I do NOT remove images from online storage, so they are there for you to view as you like, whenever you like, and to share with friends and family.  I also store them permanently on external hard drive.  My session fee covers the time, detailing, artistic rendering, mechanical fees (camera, computer, card reader, memory cards, flash, lenses, etc), and travel within 30 minutes of Walworth, NY.  Prices below do not include tax or prints.  Session fee due on date of session.  

  • Standard 2 hour session: $100.00 Includes a CD of 10 images full size, your choice of images, and rights to print (immediate family, extras are $10 ea)
  • Mini 1 hour session: $40.00 (Only when offered; immediate family, extras are $10 ea)
  • Newborn Session: $125.00 Includes a CD of 10 images full size, your choice of images, and rights to print
  • Belly & Baby Combo: $150.00 All on CD and via Email as time progresses, with rights to print (monthly belly shots, monthly age pictures...not 2 hour sessions, up to 12 mos)
  • Bridal (not wedding): $200.00 Includes a CD of 10 images full size, your choice of images, and rights to print
  • Engagement: $150.00 Includes CD of 10 images full size, your choice of images, rights to print, and 25 Save the Date Cards


Fully customized packages begin at just $30.00.  I do not offer a la carte at this time, however, when I place someone's order, I can order an a la carte print.  If you'd like for me to order a single print of something, please contact me directly.  

Fine art pieces as well as boutique items, albums and CD's are available to order as well.  

As a rule I only sell photo CD's containing all images in 4x6 print size, when package is purchased.  If you would like to purchase a 4x6 CD with images without purchasing a package, please contact me for pricing.  If you'd like to purchase additional full size images on your CD, contact me for pricing as well.

Senior sessions start at $200 (includes prints and other items, contact me for full details).  Weddings start at $1,000 and up.  

If you have any questions, or would like to arrange payments, do not hesitate to contact me! I will happily work with you to get you the images YOU deserve!  -Cathie

0 comments: