Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Changes

cakesmashboard by CathieRainwater
cakesmashboard, a photo by CathieRainwater on Flickr.

Hey everyone, there'll be some changes coming up in the near future! Namely in my pricing. I'm keeping the point system, however, for the time being. I'm going to make a new post to explain your "Investment" when choosing Playdate Photography. Another thing, if you have used me in the past, be sure to go on over to Yelp and look me up! Make sure you leave a review. :) http://www.yelp.com/biz/playdate-photography-portraits-by-cathie-wayne-county Also if you're on Facebook, and haven't been to my facebook page, be sure to check that out too. I updated the slide show on my page, and need to update the links along the bottom. Stay tuned for announcements, too! Like a contest! Thanks everyone!!!

0 comments: