Sunday, October 3, 2010

Halloween Special


I'm cleared!...and I have appointments stacking up! I'm the type of person who gets a high from taking pictures. I get giddy, my allergy headaches go away, I'm no longer tired despite the lack of sleep, and I just feel good in general. So I'm excited! First I have a big family session for a friend of mine at a park near some gorgeous stairs, then some fun football pictures for another friend! I've never done sports pictures so I'm looking forward to this!

I'm also offering a fantastic $15 mini session, one day only for 2 hours on Sunday, October 17th from 2-4 PM at Ellison park. The $15.00 gets you the session, 1-5x7 and 4 wallets! So email me quickly and make your appointment! I'm taking only 6 appointments to fill the time slot. My email address is c_m_rainwater@hotmail.com. Make sure you put in the subject line "Halloween 2010 Special." I will have props to sit on and pose with. Great for costume pictures!

In other news, a very good friend of mine is opening a children's and maternity consignment shop just 15 minutes away from Eastview Mall. Children's Attic! (Picture is shown above) Be sure to "Like" her Facebook page to keep up on the latest information. She'll be having a big opening night in mid October and is offering prizes for her facebook fans! (ehem...like...one may be a free portrait session with me!). We're also talking about me using her shop as a studio on the days she's not open! What this will mean is winter portraits will be possible, as well as rainy day sessions, and basic posed stuff...great for newborns, and young children who you just want a backdrop for. If this happens, I'll have more information up about it!

0 comments: