Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tabbitha


18sept2010002logo
Originally uploaded by CathieRainwater
My due date was August 28th and little Tabbitha, Tabbi as we call her, made her debut on August 21st. She was tiny, weighing only 5 lbs 5 oz and 18.5 inches long, full term, however it doesn't come as much surprise, since my first was overdue and weighed only 6 lbs 5 oz. I took this picture, and a few more, on Saturday the 18th (my sister's birthday!), when Tabbi turned 4 weeks old.

While I'm not supposed to go off hiking to take pictures, such as the stairs out at the Devil's Bathtub in Mendon Ponds Park, I am back at it starting this week (Sept. 20th). A friend of mine is opening up a children's and maternity consignment shop in Farmington, NY so I'm going to go snap off some pics of her shop...I'm really excited! I'll be consigning through there, so some of the clothes my kids have worn will end up there. Can't guarantee the baby clothes will since my sister is expecting and if she has a girl, I'll be shipping her stuff, but I have BAGS of girl's clothes sizes 4 and 5. Then, the same friend who is opening her shop is also expecting and I'm going to take maternity photos of her on the 25th! So for all intent purposes, I'm back and open!

If you'd like to make an appointment, there's only a few provisos. Depending on the day, it'll be likely that Tabbi is dragged along with me. I will have days that I'll not need to bring her however. I will post up my availability in my next post as soon as I've gathered my dates. :)

0 comments: