Friday, May 28, 2010

Summer's Coming!

With summer on the way, that means you Juniors out there in high school should be thinking about senior pictures! I don't have a studio (yet) so I don't really do yearbook photos, but if you're looking for a more natural setting to share with friends and family, and let's not forget your invitations to your grad party, 2012, check out my website and go to the Galleries section. Rachel T. was a senior I did a photo shoot for. We had a great time and couldn't have asked for better weather. I work with you and your parents to get the shots you want, and they want. I've always found it really interesting to look through the pictures with teens and their parents...half the time they don't like the same pictures! So it's important to get a lot of different poses and as always, to just enjoy the day. :) I won't be available in late August...I'm out on maternity leave for a while as I'm due August 28th, but I'm taking appointments until I can no longer walk or August 15th...whichever comes first. Afterward, I'm taking the month of September off, and will come back to work in October, unless I'm getting restless. Remember, I can take pictures, have them edited within 24 hours and ready to view...and order. Once an order is placed and payment has been received (and cleared), it's just a 1-2 day wait to get them directly to your door! (weekends slow things down, however) Have a great summer and be on the look out for a place you might want to set up a shoot! :)

0 comments: