Saturday, May 9, 2009

May Day, May Day!

It seems like this month I tend to be on the go non stop. There have been some changes to my pricing which I will post but you can check them out on my website also, http://playdatephotography.net. There's been a new addition to my family! No I didn't have a baby. April 20th we brought home Copper, the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. He is the sweetest dog and I am totally in love with him. I've taken some pictures of him which I'll post on here in a moment. There's more news! I am going to be opening a photo contest! The winner will receive a free session (worth $50) and the chance to create your own package, at a package discount price. So if you need 40 wallets, and nothing else, and want them of 10 different poses, it's not going to cost you $40 (10 sets of 4 wallets @ $4 each set)...it's going to only cost you $30.00! And the great thing? This isn't just open to the Rochester, NY area. It's available to the Rochester, NY area and the Metro Detroit, MI area. I will be traveling to Michigan in July, and will be approximately 30 miles north of Detroit. So spread the word! I will start accepting pictures May 15th and it will only be open for 1 month for entry! June 15th the contest closes, and voting will take place from June 15th through July 15th. Winner will be posted July 16th. Rules are as follows:

1)Photo cannot be professional or one that I have taken.
2) You must be the child's legal guardian to submit the photo if child is under 18.
3) Open to all ages
4) No nudity even in babies
5) One entry per household
6) Pets are okay in the photograph, but not as the main photo (I'm only starting on pet photography)
7) Photos must be in JPG form, and emailed to me at cathie@playdatephotography.net
8) Full color, no enhancements, no black & white or sepia. Crops are okay.

I am not personally voting! I will post images on here in one blog post with numbers, no names, and there will be a poll with choices. This means only 1 vote per IP, I believe. Winner will receive a free session and discount personally created package, as well as a spot on my main page slide show and a featured gallery on my main page.

Now onto my new puppy's pics!


0 comments: