Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Website's Open!


My Website's Open!
Originally uploaded by CathieRainwater
My website is officially open! It features 5 galleries to view selections of my work (Gallery 1 is my daughter Claudia, Gallery 2 is a featured client gallery from Senior photos last year, Gallery 3 is one of my first clients, and my first baby client, Gallery 4 is my daughter Katelyn, and Gallery 5 is non-people. Gallery 5 images are examples of things I sell as art or greeting cards, etc. I can do scenic photography on a commissioned basis). I have a link to this blog from there, and the web address of the site it: http://playdatephotography.net. There is a calendar of available dates to make appointments, an email contact form that you can use to request appointments or request an email from me or a call from me to ask questions or make comments. There is a section for clients to login using a password to view their images and PURCHASE their images (currently payment is offline...cash and check only, paypal with contact to me not through site yet), and share with friends and family. My links section is for links of interest...such as NIKO who provided the music in the background. If you would like a link added let me know! (Sorry, won't be linking to local photography unless we're working together but if you're out of NY, I'd be happy to). And don't forget to sign my guestbook and leave me some feedback! I love to hear from everyone! Thanks so much! Without everyone's words of encouragement, I wouldn't have gotten here. :-)

0 comments: