Wednesday, September 3, 2008

FINALLY Got my Laptop Back

Well on the photography front, it's been slow. My allergies are killing me, my kids are starting back to school, and....drum roll...I got my laptop back! It's currently on hour 3, I believe, of defragmenting. Ugh. I am setting up more and more fall photo shoots, but right now, not so many. School pictures are coming up, though, and why go and buy a school picture when you can get quality ones? I'm certainly not. They'll get their pics taken so they can be in the year book, but I'm not paying for it. I'm trying to think up some really cool ways to get school pictures for my kids. Library. Playground. Entering the bus. Brick wall background. I'll have to see...but I've got ideas. Tomorrow is my Maddy Moo creations party and I can't wait to get my backpack ordered. :-)

Today was the first day of school for my oldest and all went well...except that she smashed her mouth against the window of the bus when we hit a bump. Yeah...blood. She's fine though. My youngest threw a massive tantrum, however, over a pen. I think she was a little traumatized by sissy leaving this morning. Tonight she goes in for her open house for preschool. And ballet starts back up so I'm sure she'll be right as rain. That about wraps up this little update. Not too much new going on. I'm planning on getting some light tents to use for portable backdrops though. :-) Yay!

0 comments: