Thursday, August 7, 2008

Scrapbook Party


Daisy
Originally uploaded by cathy_cmr
Well I went ahead and booked a scrapbook party for August 25th at 7:00 PM. I figured it'd be a good way to put those images not purchased, or not portrait style, to good use. Plus I get to hang out with everyone again. If you'd like to come, email me and I'll send you an e-Invite.

Small announcement but it's not scheduled yet so it's in the works still. I'll be doing pumpkin patch pictures Saturday October 11th and 18th from about 10AM to noon, then again 1PM to 3PM. They will be mini sessions, consisting of 30 minutes at a pumpkin patch. The 11th will be here on the East side, I'm thinking Long Acre Farms but I need to talk to them. And then I need one as far as but not really passed Brockport on the West side. This will give me only 16 spots to book, so if you know now that you will be able to make it to one of these sessions, let me know which one and time and I'll pencil you in. The times will be as follows for both Saturdays:

10AM
10:30AM
11AM
11:30AM
LUNCH BREAK
1PM
1:30PM
2PM
2:30PM

As these fill up, I will put an ES or WS by them, which means it's booked. So remember, 11th is ES. And 18th is WS.

0 comments: