Friday, August 8, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Schedule

After calling around, and some places wanting money from me so I can take pictures in their pumpkin patches, I've decided on only using Long Acre Farms for the Pumpkin Patch pictures. This helps save customers money by me not having to jack up the session fee. So as seen in my prior post, the schedule will be 30 minute sessions for a $10 session fee (which covers gas, time, uploading, and editing...etc) and will give you unlimited poses (all that I can fit into the 30 minute session). The poses are not limited to just the pumpkin patch (there are many activities at Long Acre Farms http://longacrefarms.com). The 30 minute sessions will run from 10AM to 3PM with a 1 hour break from noon to 1PM for lunch. You can email me at cathie@playdatephotography.net to book your session for Saturdays October 4th, 11th, and 18th. I already have a few booked so reserve your appointment time as soon as you know when you'll be available! :-)

0 comments: