Monday, August 25, 2008

Party


TaylorParty 302a
Originally uploaded by CathieRainwater
The long weekend was rounded off with a birthday party for one of the girls' friends. We had a lot of fun! I got home though around 2:30PM I think, uploaded over 300 images, edited, and uploaded to flickr about 222 total...this was one of them. I was up until 2AM editing and uploading. I'm beginning to think my birthday fees won't be the standard $50. This technically wasn't a job I was hired for...it was just something I did for a friend. :-) But I'm going to have to say that if it takes 10 hours (total minus breaks, tucking in kids, etc) to edit...that's $250. Since I couldn't ever see hiring a photographer for a kid's party for that price, I'll say $150 and call it even...but there will be 100 images. Not 200+. For the extra 100 (if I get that many) I will just charge $50 more. Plus I will need 3 weeks notice and a deposit of $25.00. If canceling, it must be done more than 24 hours prior to the event. The $25 goes towards the cost of the session. I don't just do snapshots for great scrapbooking...I do portraits during this as well.

0 comments: