Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Booking Appointments Online


booknow
Originally uploaded by CathieRainwater
Starting September 3rd you will be able to book your appointments ONLINE! Just look for the little "booknow" button. Remember during the school year I will only be taking appointments on the weekends. However, if you would like to book a weekday appointment, contact me personally and I can see what I can do. (My husband has off in the week at times, and will be home for the kids, so I can do photos) Pumpkin Patch Portraits are ONLY on October 4th, 11th, and 18th which are all Saturdays. I can do normal sessions at the pumpkin patch on the 5th, 12th, and 19th if you'd like, though, for my basic session. Pumpkin Patch Portraits are a GREAT way to try me out and get some adorable scrapbook pictures of your little one or little ones. :-)

0 comments: