Saturday, August 2, 2008

Beyond Cheese


cheese0035
Originally uploaded by cathy_cmr
Today I took a course on photography that lasted about 4 hours. While the general info I knew, I learned all about ISO and a bunch of stuff I needed to know about. The class was given by Kristin Williams of Victor, at the Springdale Farm Bed & Breakfast as seen in my picture. If you're registered through flickr, and on my contact list, you can see the photos I took. Otherwise, they're private because the two little girls who were modeling for me weren't my own children. :-) I will just say that I got some GREAT pictures.

I'm also gearing up for a busy 2 weeks ahead. Saturday the 9th is the Fun Stuff 4 Kids event at Perinton Square Mall from 10AM to 4PM. They're going to be doing hair for free for little girls and everything so we're going to that. Then on Sunday I'm hoping to go to the Palmyra Pirate Weekend (http://www.piratesoftheeariecanal.com). Doing a photo shoot on the 12th at Charlotte Beach (TBA). Going out with the Rochester Mommies (RM) Wayne County group to get ice cream on the 13th. And both of my daughters have ballet observation on the 16th which is like a recital. So lots of pictures to come!

0 comments: